Immigration lawyer in Moscow

Our company specializiruetsya on the provision of services migration consulting in Russia and abroad, as well as international business consulting.

Our immigration lawyers helps people to find freedom of movement in Russia and other countries of the World.

Our experts perform the complex tasks necessary to ensure the legal stay of foreigners and persons without citizenship on the territory of Russia and Russian citizens on the territory of other countries, business organizations of foreigners in Russia and Russians abroad.

Accumulated experience and existing network of offices and representative offices of our company can provide services not only throughout Russia but in other CIS countries, the European Union, North and South America (Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina), South (Pakistan, India) and Eastern Asia (China, Thailand), middle (Israel, Iran, Iraq), Africa (Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Kenya, Egypt).


  • Assistance in obtaining Russian CITIZENSHIP, temporary and permanent residence of foreigners on the territory of Russia (residence permit – TRP (permit), permanent residence).
  • Support immigration to the United States, CANADA , Australia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Germany, Latvia, Ukraine and other countries.
  • Legal migration support of FOREIGN STUDENTS in Russia.
  • Obtaining work permits for foreigners in Russia.
  • Applying for a work visa.

Our partners:

8 comments on “Immigration lawyer in Moscow

  1. Hello, I have a 3 year multientry visa to Moscow for myself, my wife and four children ages 9, 10, 11 and 14. I am searching for help to obtain temporary resident visa once I arrive in Moscow. Can you help?

  2. I am from the Philippines and I have been working here in Moscow for 11 years now and I wonder If its possible for me to get a russian citizenship. And how long will it take

  3. Hi I would like to discuss about my immigration matter.i want to make an appointment with a immigration Solicitor

  4. I am from nigeria and I am here in Moscow now and I wonder If its possible for me to get a russian TRP. And how long will it take?

    1. Foreign citizens and stateless persons who have reached the age of eighteen years and possessing legal capacity are entitled to apply for admission to the citizenship of the Russian Federation in a general manner, provided that the said citizens and persons:
      a) live on the territory of the Russian Federation from the day they receive a residence permit and until the day they file applications for admission to the citizenship of the Russian Federation for five years continuously, except as provided for in part two of this article. The period of residence on the territory of the Russian Federation is considered continuous if the person left the Russian Federation for no more than three months within one year. The period of residence in the Russian Federation for persons who arrived in the Russian Federation before July 1, 2002 and who do not have a residence permit is calculated from the date of registration at the place of residence;
      b) undertake to comply with the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the legislation of the Russian Federation;
      c) have a legitimate source of livelihood;
      d) applied to the competent authority of a foreign state with a declaration of renunciation of their other citizenship. Refusal of another citizenship is not required if it is provided for by an international treaty of the Russian Federation or this Federal Law, or if the renunciation of another citizenship is impossible due to reasons beyond the control of a person;
      e) speak Russian; the procedure for determining the level of knowledge of the Russian language is established by the regulation on the procedure for considering questions of citizenship of the Russian Federation.

      There is also a simplified procedure for obtaining citizenship.

      To analyze your situation and to give you a preliminary consultation, you can call our phone number:



      Russia: 117105, Moscow, Varshavskoye shosse, 14/14

  5. Hello UIP – I am a US citizen living/working in Yuzhno Sakhalinsk. I have permanent residency status here in Russia. I normally spend 40% of the year in Thailand and am planning to depart Russia 01 Dec. for Phuket. I will apply for a new Thai work permit/visa and would like to hire a law firm or agent to manage the visa application process for me at the Thai embassy/consulate in Moscow. My company in Phuket is ready to provide all documentation required. Is this something you can do? Are you familiar with the Thai embassy? Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *